The National University Golf Academy utilizes the latest technology and top educators in the industry to provide challenging, relevant, and accessible on site and online golf education programs. The Academy houses two state-of-the-art swing labs in Carlsbad and San Marcos, California. Students receive personalized instruction both on the course and in the classroom with access to the latest golf training technologies and the Academy’s home course at Twin Oaks Golf Course in San Marcos, California. National University Golf Academy associate's, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs are offered through National University which is the second largest, private, non-profit institution of higher education in the state of California. National University has been WASC Accredited since 1977 which provides maximum transferability of credits should graduates want to continue their academic education. The one-class-per-month format allows for year-round registration. In addition to flexible course scheduling, the National University Golf Academy offers scholarships and financial aid available to those that qualify. Click the Sample Student Schedule link to see what a typical day could look like for a student at National University Golf Academy.
National University Golf Academy
- WASC Accredited
- Degree programs in Professional Golf Management, Sport Psychology, Performance Psychology and Business Administration.
- Classes are offered on-campus and online
- One-class-per-month format
- Year-round registration
- Player Improvement Opportunities utilizing state-of-the-art technology in our two Swing Labs
- Scholarships and Financial Aid are available for those that qualify